This competition is now closed
Tableview centre selfie competition
Take a selfie in our festive corner anytime from 25 November to 31 December, share it on our Facebook page & use #TableviewSelfieCentre.
Stand a chance to WIN your share of R4000 in shopping vouchers from Tableview Shopping Centre.
The winners will be announced weekly on our Facebook page.
T’s & C’s Apply
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By participating in Tableview Shopping Centre’s (promoter) “Snap a Selfie & WIN” Competition, participants agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a participant who does not comply with any of the terms and conditions of the competition.
- The competition is open to everyone except for the following people:
- a) a director, member, partner, employee, tenant or agent of or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter as well as a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition; or
- b) a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of a person contemplated in paragraph (a).
- Participants must be South African citizens or permanent residents with a valid South African photo identification document and must be over the age of 18 years to qualify for entry.
- This competition is run on behalf of Tableview Shopping Centre by advertising agency Word for Word Marketing (PTY) Ltd.
- The Competition commences on Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 09h00 and closes on Friday, 31 December at 17h00. No entries received after 17h00 on Friday, 31 December 2021 will be considered.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on a weekly or bi-weekly or monthly basis from Friday, 03 December on Tableview Shopping Centre’s Facebook page.
- The winner will need to inbox us their contact details within 7 working days of the announcement on Facebook. Should the organiser of the competition or promoter be unable to reach the winner within 7 working days after the random draw takes place the winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected and announced.
- The prizes are valid until 31 December 2022.
- The multiple prizes consist of various shopping vouchers worth R4,000-00 in total.
- A valid entry is a submission of a “Selfie” taken at Tableview Shopping Centre from 25 November 2021 to 31 December 2021 using the hashtag #TableviewSelfieCentre, on Tableview Shopping Centre’s Facebook page.
- The prizes must be collected in person by the winners from Tableview Shopping Centre’s Centre Management Office, weekdays during office hours, within 30 days of contact made.
- To collect prizes, winners must present a valid South African photo identification document.
- The prizes are not transferable and are not exchangeable for cash. No substitution or assignment of the prizes are permitted, but the organisers of the Competition and promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason whatsoever.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, the entrant authorises Tableview Shopping Centre to collect, store and use the personal information of entrants for marketing, statistical and communication purposes.
- All risk and liability pertaining to any prizes, transfers to the winners on signing over and receipt thereof.
- By entering this competition the entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its agents against any claims based on defective products or services awarded as the prize and the winner/s further agree to enforce any rights against the retailer, distributor, importer or producer of such product or against the service provider of the service.
- The winners or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes with the winner or participant not being entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
- Any person who participates in this competition shall be deemed to have accepted the Rules and agrees to be bound by them.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this competition.
- Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org